Wednesday, March 15, 2006

35 Weeks 3 Days

About 2 to 7 weeks to go. I had a midwife appt. on Monday and babies heartbeat is down to 136 beats per minute as it was last appt. and my midwife asked if we had picked out boy names. I told her we were pretty sure it was a boy so we'll see. I will be so surprised if it is a girl. Gained about 30 pounds so far and don't think I will gain too much more. I can't imagine gaining 50 - 100 pounds like some people do. That's a lot of extra weight to carry around. I couldn't imagine. Other than that just trying to take it easy. Getting really tired. Baby still moves around a lot, but I've noticed it isn't always awake in the morning like it used to be, but going to bed and the rest of the day it's pretty active in there. I got it to turn more forward too so it's back isn't to my back anymore. That can cause a longer labor sometimes. Anywho, I will try to get pictures up of my belly soon, I'm getting BIG.

No comments: